4) Monitors behaviour.
This is a common way of working for websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information we record, via cookies, includes IP addresses, the type of browser and the pages visited. We also monitor where visitors visit the website for the first time and from which page they depart. We also monitor where visitors visit the website for the first time and from which page they leave. This information is kept up to date and is not linked to other personal information.
We do this to collect information about the pages users visit on our website, to keep track of how often visitors return and to see which pages are doing well on the website. We also keep track of what information the browser shares.
6) Disable cookiesYou can choose to disable cookies. You can do this by using the options of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of the provider of your browser.
7) Third party cookies It is possible that third parties, such as Google, advertise on our website or that we use another service. In some cases, these third parties place cookies for this purpose. These cookies cannot be influenced by www.face-it.io.
11) Purposes and of processing dataFace It (cédric Jochems) processes your personal data for the following purposes.
(on a legal basis)- Enabling contact via video audio or text;- Contact by telephone, e-mail within the framework of our services;- Providing information about our services;- Administration (offers and invoices);- Dealing with payments- Test
12) Legal obligations with regard to Direct marketing - Video marketing (testimonials, recruitment, social proof newsletters) - Identify on an event-only basis
Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you are visiting or by partners with whom this website cooperates The Belgian law on electronic communication contains certain provisions regarding cookies and their use on websites. The cookie legislation follows the European Privacy Guidelines, but is transposed differently from country to country.
Face It (Cédric Jochems) is based in Belgium and therefore follows the Belgian cookie legislation.
- cookies that are technically essential
- cookies for functional purposes and analytical purposes.
Face It built in Webflow. This software uses functional cookies. Face It uses Google Analytics and Tag Manager for analytical purposes. This analysis tool places cookies that we use to measure visits. For example, we know how many times a particular page is visited.
Which cookies does Face It use?
Cookieconsent_statusFunctional - 1 year - First-Party This cookie records whether or not you agree with the cookies on the website
_ga Analysis - 2 years - Third-Party - Details of your browsing behaviour on the website are recorded and collected by Google Analytics. Number of page visits, unique sessions, Generated
ID_gid Analysis - 24h Third-Party - Number of page visits per ID is used to register and recognise returning website visitors within a 24h.
OptanonAlertBoxClosedFunctional - 1 year Third-Party This cookie is set by websites that use certain versions of OneTrust's cookie law compliance solution. It is set after visitors have seen a cookie information message and in some cases only when they close the message actively. The cookie has a lifetime of one year and does not contain any personal information.
__tld__ Analysis 1 browser sessionThird-Party Google tag managerThe cookie is used to detect the SEO ranking for the current website - This service is part of an external statistics and analysis service.
Beleidamplitude_idundefinedvideoask.com 1browser session - Third-Party Used to collect data about visitor activity on the site and how we can target user groups for marketing purposes.
● Internet Explorer
Questions or complaints?